COLOUR LABEL PRINTER PRIMERA LX1000е
New industry-grade printer offers pigment inks, fast print speeds and low cost per label.
• Print method – Thermal inkjet
• Print resolution – Up to 4800 dpi
• Print speed (per second)
Draft mode – 101.6mm (4”)
Normal mode – 33mm (1,3”)
High quality mode – 13.7mm (0,54”)
• Print width – 12.7mm – 210mm
- Code: 71
- Weight: 20.400 Kgs
- Brand: PRIMERA
LX1000e is based on Primera’s LX2000e Color Label Printer and designed for applications that need extremely durable labels. LX1000e is Primera’s entry-level unit using pigment ink. It offers a number of features, including:
- Pigment ink. The pigments included in the ink formulation offer high durability and a great resistance against UV-light and water, all that being enhanced with the bonus of an excellent print quality delivered by Primera’s pigment ink.
- Low Cost Per Label. Large, separate ink tanks for cyan, magenta, yellow and black keep the cost per label low. In fact, LX1000e’s cost per label is among the lowest of all desktop colour inkjet printers currently available near its price.
- Fast Print Speeds of up to 101mm (4”) per second. While many desktop label printers boast of fast print speeds, most of those quoted print speeds are unusable for producing quality labels. LX1000e’s print speed of up to 101mm (4”) per second produces professional-looking labels without sacrificing print quality.
“Primera has been known for over a decade as an innovator and a leader in this market. LX1000e continues that tradition by offering a printer with an extremely low cost of ownership, leading performance specifications and the day-in, day-out reliability that has become a trademark of Primera’s colour label printer products.”
Typical applications include product labels for coffee, wine, bakery, confectionary, meat, cheese and hundreds of other specialty and gourmet foods. Industrial applications include full-colour box-end labels, safety and warning labels, Kanban and inventory labels and tags and much more. LX1000e can also be used for private labelling, test marketing, pre-press proofing and retail shelf labelling.
Printer drivers are included for Windows 7/10, along with Bartender Ultralite and NiceLabel SE Primera Edition Software (both for Windows) to format label designs, add barcodes, QR codes, etc. Most other popular graphic design programs for Windows can be used to design and print labels.
|label barcode printer Primera LX1000e-LX2000e||[PDF, 2.66 MB]|