The Dino-Lite is a compact digital microscope with a lot of new possibilities compared to the traditional microscope. The Dino-Lite can be connected to a computer and allows you to record moving and still images as well as time-lapse recording. These recordings can be shared directly over the internet through the webcam technology that the Dino-Lite digital microscopes support.
• Industrial inspection: quality control, assembly, repair
• Life sciences: ear, eye, nail, skin/scalp photography and analysis
• Printing and textiles: quality control, measurements
• Educational: science labs, presentations, training, insect & plant study
• Personal: hobbies, collection documentation, paintings, antiques
• Professional: law enforcement, conference aid, counterfeit detection
The Dino-Lite comes in different versions, developed for specific applications. Depending on the version, magnification ranges from ~10 to 200 to 500x. The built-in LED lights can be white, polarized, ultraviolet, infrared or a switchable combination. Most models have calibration and measuring options. Its body is made from either a composite or aluminum alloy.