DILCOM BULGARIA Ltd. signed a contract No BG16RFOP002-6.002-0135 -C01 for the provision of a financial grant under the procedure BG16RFOP002-6.002 "Recovery of SMEs through energy efficiency improvement".
The main objective of the project proposal is to deliver focused support to Bulgarian SMEs to recover from the economic impact of the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic by improving their energy efficiency.
The main action taken for the project is investment in improving their energy efficiency.
The results achieved from the implementation of the project consist of the introduction of energy-efficient measures to recover from the economic impact of the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, which will help DILCOM BULGARIA Ltd. remain competitive and continue the development of its activities in a resource-efficient and environmentally friendly way.
Total value of the project: BGN 273, 263.00 of which BGN 136, 631.50 are European co-financing from ERDF.
Start date: 21.09.2022
End date: 21.07.2023.
Dilcom Bulgaria Ltd. signed a contract № BG16RFOP002-2.040-0212-C01 for the provision of a financial grant under the procedure BG16RFOP002-2.040 “Enhancement of production capacity in SMEs”.
The main project goal is to improve Dilcom’s production capacity:
- Achieve guaranteed technical capability for the automation and optimization of finishing operations in label printing;
- Enhance the capacity of the existing business site in regards to the produced labels – foil and paper, self-adhesive and non-adhesive, in order to satisfy market demands;
- Improve the quality of the following stages of the production process - die cutting, cutting and arranging of labels - and hence the finished product;
- Reduce the cost of products by reducing production costs and optimizing production operations;
- Expand market positions by attracting new customers nationally and internationally.
These objectives will be met as a result of the investment in a Multifunctional machine for finishing processes.
You can view the entire document in Bulgarian.