Dilcom Bulgaria Ltd. signed a contract № BG16RFOP002-2.040-0212-C01 for the provision of a financial grant under the procedure BG16RFOP002-2.040 “Enhancement of production capacity in SMEs”.
The main project goal is to improve Dilcom’s production capacity:
- Achieve guaranteed technical capability for the automation and optimization of finishing operations in label printing;
- Enhance the capacity of the existing business site in regards to the produced labels – foil and paper, self-adhesive and non-adhesive, in order to satisfy market demands;
- Improve the quality of the following stages of the production process - die cutting, cutting and arranging of labels - and hence the finished product;
- Reduce the cost of products by reducing production costs and optimizing production operations;
- Expand market positions by attracting new customers nationally and internationally.
These objectives will be met as a result of the investment in a Multifunctional machine for finishing processes.
You can view the entire document in Bulgarian.