DILCOM BULGARIA LTD.
“Personal Data” means any information relating to a natural person which is identified or can be identified directly or indirectly by an identification number or by one or more specific factors.
“Processing of Personal Data” means any operation or set of operations which may be performed upon Personal Data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination, rendering, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction.
“Dilcom Bulgaria” means Dilcom Bulgaria Ltd., a company duly incorporated under Bulgarian law, registered with the Commercial Register to the Registry Agency of the Republic of Bulgaria with Company No 103761563. Dilcom Bulgaria is a controller of personal data registered in the Bulgarian Commission for Personal Data Protection with an identification number: 151497.
II. Purposes for Processing Your Personal Data
1. The purposes for processing your name, address, place and country of residence, email, etc. are:
a) delivery of goods ordered online at www.dilcom.com;
b) customer information services;
c) providing maintenance services for products under warranty;
d) accountancy purposes;
f) statistics, internal organization and administration, improvement of Dilcom Bulgaria services
2. The purpose for processing your email, password and IP address and other information related to your customer profile is to maintain your user account.
3. The purpose for processing data stored in cookies is to make the use of our website much easier for you. For more information, please see our Cookies Policy
III. Legal Basis and Rules for the Processing of Personal Data.
- Dilcom processes Personal Data only in the instances in which the Client has given explicit consent and on the basis of imperative legal obligations.
- The processing of Personal Data is carried out in compliance with::
a) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation);
b) Art. 4, paragraph 1, item 2 and 3 of the Bulgarian Protection of Personal Data Act, promulgated in State Gazette, Issue 1 on 4.01.2012, including all subsequent amendments.
- The processing of Personal Data is carried out in accordance with the principle of transparency. The client has the right to know how and for what reason his Personal Data are used.
- Dilcom does not collect or process more Personal Data than necessary for the successful processing of the company’s services.
- The processing of Personal Data is carried out under adequate technical and organizational security conditions. This ensures a very high level of protection against loss, unlawful and unauthorized use of the Data. The access to Personal Data is restricted to Dilcom’s team and those Third Parties with which sharing of the Data is necessary for the successful processing of the company’s services.
- In case the provided Personal Data is incorrect or incomplete, Dilcom adopts the measures appropriate for the rectification or erasure of the Data whenever such measures are necessary.
IV. Transfer of Personal Data to Third parties
- Dilcom Bulgaria may send your Personal Data to suppliers, couriers, lawyers, law firms and other entities which Dilcom Bulgaria works with to perform its obligations under contracts with clients.
- In case we need to send your Personal data to third parties, they can process this information only to the extent of the purposes of the Agreement with the Client and cannot use it for their own marketing or other reasons.
- Personal Data may be transferred to third parties only in the instances of:
a) A valid Agreement with the Client.
b) An imperative legal obligation or requirement.
c) A necessity for Dilcom to protect its rights and take measures against actions which may violate the contractual relationship with the Client.
- Dilcom uses the services of its IT partners to ensure the appropriate standard in the storage of your Personal Data.
V. Duration of Personal Data Storage
Dilcom will store your Personal Data for a period of 5 years from last time you accessed your account. This is done to ensure that if you decide to use Dilcom’s services again, you will not be required to create a new account.
We will store firstparty persistent cookies for a period of one year.
VI. Right of Access, Rectification, Erasure, Restriction, Objection, Portability with Regards to Personal Data and Withdrawal of Consent
1. You have the right of:
a) access to your Personal Data,
b) rectification of your Personal Data,
c) erasure of your Personal Data,
d) restriction of Processing of Personal Data,
e) objection to Processing of Personal Data,
f) data portability (i.e. the right to receive your Personal Data which you provided us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from Dilcom),
g) withdrawal of consent for Processing of Personal Data.
- If you wish to exercise any of the abovementioned rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
VII. Job Applications
Personal Data, submitted as part of the procedure for a job application, shall be processed only for the purposes of the application and shall be stored for no more than six months after the completion of the procedure. The data may be used during the storage period in case the application procedure is resumed.
VIII. Right to Complaint
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority dealing with Personal Data protection at any time.
- The supervisory authority of Dilcom’s activity as a controller of personal data is the Bulgarian Commission for Personal Data Protection, address: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., 1592 Sofia, Republic of Bulgaria, website: cpdp.bg.
IX. Miscellaneous Provisions
- You provide us with your Personal Data voluntarily. There is no statutory or contractual requirement for providing us with your Personal Data and you are not obliged to provide us with it in any way.
- Providing us with your Personal Data is essential for entering into an Agreement and to the performance of our services under the Agreement.
- Dilcom protects your Personal Data using trustworthy security measures and fulfils the applicable legislative requirements.
- The Client understands that the information, falling under the notion of Personal Data, must be submitted to Dilcom correctly. The submission of wrongful information constitutes a reason for which Dilcom may terminate the contract. You may always contact us in case you would like to rectify the submitted information.