ARCA LABELING SYSTEM LIGHT TOP
- Code:ARCA LIGHT TOP
Labeling system parameters:
Base for the system with “Open Frame“ framework (the best solution for the operator and for cleaning without obstruction). It is built in AISI 304 stainless steel. Height adjustment is possible.
Height from the ground - 2,110mm
Conveyor with rubber belt, made of stainless-steel sides, satin finish.
Dimensions: width of structure 123mm, length 2,000mm, belt width 90mm. Complete with variable speed motor and horizontally adjustable product guides. Power requirements - 230 V single phase - 50/60Hz, 180 Watt
Evolution 160 labeler, left hand version.
Maximum operating dispensing speed adjustable up to 50m/min
Dispensing accuracy - about ± 0.5mm
The labeler is equipped with a control unit integrated into the machine frame, operator interface with soft keyboard and a 2.7" single colour graphic display; multi-language menu (Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian) with different authorization levels for “Operator”, “Supervisor” and “Maintenance Technician”. Supervisor and Maintenance Technician menus are password protected.
The machine frame is made of cast aluminum with metallic black scratchproof epoxy powder finish.
- Label roll housing with diameter of external roll - maximum 360mm
- Label width - maximum 160mm, minimum 16mm
- Minimum label length - 8mm
- Minimum gap between labels - 2mm
The firmware enables the following main functions:
- “quick set up” for rapid labeler start;
- electronic adjustment of the labeling point (no need to move the photocell);
- automatic recovery of one or more labels missing from the roll;
- display of hourly production or number of products labeled (with the possibility of setting up a counter for labeling stop);
- end of label roll electronic check with pre-alarm and based on the setting of the number of labels on the roll;
- advanced parametric functions and diagnostics for maintenance program;
- Standard power: 230V single phase – 50/60Hz, 600 Watts;
- IP40 protection rating;
- EC certification
Air Jet applicator for air blast label application and adaptation onto still or moving products (maximum speed 70mt/minutes). Suitable for label format range: minimum 20 x 20mm, maximum 146 x 130mm.
Requires compressed air: pressure - 6 bar.
Label sensor with 1S type photocell. Features a self-teach button, status LED and connector on the machine frame. Suitable for operation with non-transparent labels.
Product photocell - Photocell for detection of products by polarized reflection. Suitable for all products (not transparent).
The results of the labelling quality depend on the geometrical characteristics of the product and its positioning during labeling as well as the specifics of the surface.
|Arca labeling machine scheme||[PDF, 212.29 KB]|
Inquiry for a price
Please fill in the inquiry form for a special price and send it to us: