INDUSTRIAL LABEL PRINTER TOSHIBA B-EX4T1
Industrial label printer with high productivity and “ribbon save” technology saving money for thermal transfer ribbons
The Toshiba B-EX4T1 industrial printer is a high-performance barcode label printer with "ribbon save" technology that helps save on consumables. The label printer has good green credentials and is suitable for a wide variety of applications.
The printer can be used for high-quality, high-speed label printing with its thermal direct and thermal transfer system that uses a "near-edge" thermal head. It prints at a resolution of 203/305 dpi and a speed of 14 inches per second (335mm/s). The B-EX4T1 helps increase productivity by 44% compared to previous Toshiba industrial printer models.
- Intuitive graphic display for easy label creation
- Easy to service and maintain - easily replaceable printhead and platen roller minimizing maintenance costs
THERMAL TRANSFER RIBBON - the label printer uses “ribbon save” technology which allows the use of a smaller amount of thermal transfer ribbon
- Ribbon width - 41 to 112 mm
- Maximum ribbon length - 800 m
- Ribbon core size - 25.4 mm (1 inch)
- Label thickness - 0.13 - 0.17 mm
- Material types - Vellum labels and paper, matte or gloss coated paper, synthetic film, PET film, polyamide
LABEL DESIGN SOFTWARE - BarTender UltraLite
|LABEL-PRINTER-TOSHIBA-B-EX4T1-Datasheet||[PDF, 776.06 KB]|
Inquiry for a price
Please fill in the inquiry form for a special price and send it to us: