LABEL REWINDER LABELMATE UNI-CAT-STANDARD
A smart device for label rewinding and unwinding with various core sizes, label widths and roll diameters
Maximum label width:155mm
Label roll diameter: up to 300mm
Available for 38, 40, 44, 50, 70, 76 and 100mm core size
Maximum speed: 125cm/sec
Maximum roll weight: 8 kg
The innovative UNI-CAT-STANDARD is the smartest and most versatile rewinder/unwinder in the wide range of Labelmate products! This device supports various core sizes, roll diameters and label widths, so that it is suitable for any application you might need it for. The UNI-CAT rewinder/unwinder is the ideal tool for all colour-inkjet-printers and industrial thermal transfer label printers.
The key features of this device are:
- No need for special operator training
- Supports backfeeding for colour inkjet printers as well as tension sensitive printers
- Automatic speed modification that helps line up the winding/rewinding speed with the printer speed
- Max speed is 125cm/sec: works with the fastest barcode label printers on the market
- Bi-Directional outward and inward winding
- Maintenance-free control panel with soft touch and LED-Status-Indicators
- Paper guide for straight and tight label rolls, no need for flanges
- The base device comes with a vane-style core holder (metal plates mounted on the shaft) for using 76mm-cores. Available in 38/40/44/50/70 and 100mm upon request.
The UNI-CAT-STANDARD rewinder/unwinder supports labels up to 155 mm wide. It can wind a label roll with a diameter of up to a 300 mm. The UNI-CAT Rewinder has a rugged, heavy-gauge steel housing which allows it to be set in place easily. It has special anti-slip feet which keep the device from sliding or moving.
Dependable, high-quality and maintenance-free, the smart rewinder features an industry-leading 5-YEAR PARTS and LABOUR LIMITED WARRANTY (1-Year on power supplies).
100-240VAC- 50Hz., Output 15VDC- 4.33A
|Datasheet UNI CAT
|[PDF, 684.11 KB]
Inquiry for a price
Please fill in the inquiry form for a special price and send it to us: