PRIMERA Signature® Slide printer
- Weight:15.000 Kgs
Prints directly onto slides and cassettes for more efficient and more accurate processing of lab specimens. A complete solution for pathology, cytology and histology labs to process and manage specimens.
Small footprint - fits perfectly next to the microtome or the Cytology slide processor
- Buy PRIMERA Signature® Slide printer to get €2,122.92 discount.
Quick BuyJust 3 fields to fill in
Primera's New Signature Slide Printer can significantly increase the efficiency of your lab while helping to reduce the risk of misidentification of specimens. It prints directly onto slides, eliminating handwriting or expensive, difficult to apply xylene-resistant labels. With impressive 300 dpi print resolution, you can print text, graphics and logos along with high-resolution linear and 2D bar codes on every slide you process.
Signature is also the world's first and only Color slide printer. This revolutionary feature lets you purchase and keep inventory of only one slide color - plain white. With Signature, you can print a wide range of colors and patterns for faster identification.
Key Features and Benefits:
- On-demand, color printing - print only the number of slides you need to help eliminate errors
- Reduce inventory and purchasing activity - your inventory of multiple colors of slides is eliminated since you can
- now print colors on white slides
- Prints directly onto slides - eliminates handwriting that is hard to read and labels that are hard to apply and can
- potentially fall off or cause jams in your slide processing instruments
- Small footprint - fits perfectly next to the microtome or the Cytology slide processor
- PTLab Software - template-driven software ensures that the exact information you require on the slides gets printed
- every time; also allows configurable output data stream to LIS systems
- Xylene-, alcohol-, reagent-, stain-, heat-, and chemical-resistant ink -
- ensures reliable identification of slides now and for years in the future
Easy to Use
Signature is designed for efficient, hands-free operation. Slides are stored in easy-to-Ioad cartridges - away from dust and other potential contaminants. It takes just a few seconds to change out the cartridge if you need standard slides for one study and charged slides for others. The level of slides remaining in a cartridge is easily viewed through the cassette's transparent blue LED backlit case.
Optional PTLab™ Software
PTlab Software was designed by Primera specifically for use with Signature-Series Printers. It can be installed on any Windows XP/Vista/7 PC, including Primera's optional all-in-one touch-screen Pc. With PTlab, you'll be up and running and printing full-color slides in just minutes. PTLab Standard Edition ships with every printer. PTLab Professional Version is also available for integration with a wide range of LIS systems.
First, the lab administrator designs templates that define the information that is required on the slides including fixed and variable fields. The print area is completely customizable. Or, you can choose from any of the included standard templates. After the template(s) are designed the editing function is locked by password.
The lab tech then scans the 2D bar code printed on the vial, tissue cassette or other specimen container. Information contained in the bar code is automatically populated on the slide. Information can also be entered via the keyboard or touch-screen Pc. The number of slides that have been ordered for that study are then automatically printed.
Please fill in the inquiry form and send it to us: