LABEL APPLICATOR PRIMERA AP362e
Primera’s AP-Series Label Applicators are perfect semi-automatic applicators for cylindrical containers as well as many tapered containers, including bottles, cans, jars and tubes.
Fast and accurate label appliance
With an AP-Series Label Applicators you’ll be able to apply labels fast and accurately at speeds of up to 1200 labels per hour. They help for increasing the productivity and are suitable for not large manufactures.
The set up of the label applicator is fast and easy.
• Set the guides
• Place your container in the machine
• Press the footswitch and your label is applied
The built-in spring-loaded pressure arm makes sure labels are applied firmly and without wrinkles.
AP-Series Label Applicators are an ideal accessory to Primera’s LX- or CX-Series label printers. The applicators can also apply roll-fed, pressure-sensitive labels produced by most other flexographic, offset and digital presses.
AP360e is the base model. It quickly and efficiently applies single labels at a time.
AP362e is an advanced model. It can apply one or two different labels to a single container. A built-in LED counter and memory for up to nine front-to-back label offsets is also included.
• Quick set-up and easy operation ;
• Accurately appliance of labels to the front (AP360e) or front and back (AP362e) with variable spacing;
• Fastness – labels are applied at 5.3” (135mm) per second – up to 1200 containers per hour;
• Compact size – fits on most desks and countertops;
• Professionally designed – one of the only semi-automatic label applicators available with UL, CSA and FCC safety and emissions certifications;
• Strength – built with heavy-duty sheet metal and steel for long life in industrial conditions.
|label applicator AP360e-362e||[PDF, 2.55 MB]|
Please fill in the inquiry form and send it to us: