COLOUR LABEL PRINTER PRIMERA LX2000e
- Weight:30.000 Kgs
New industry-grade printer offers pigment inks, fast print speeds and low cost per label.
• Print method – Thermal inkjet
• Print resolution – Up to 4800 dpi
• Print speed (per second)
Draft mode – 152mm (6”)
Normal mode – 45.7mm (1,8”)
High quality mode – 20.3mm (0,8”)
• Print width – 12.7mm – 210mm
Quick BuyJust 3 fields to fill in
LX2000e Color Label Printer is designed for applications that need extremely durable labels. LX2000e is Primera’s entry-level unit using pigment ink. It offers a number of features, including:
- Pigment ink. The pigments included in the ink formulation offer high durability and a great resistance against UV-light and water, all that being enhanced with the bonus of an excellent print quality delivered by Primera’s pigment ink.
- Low Cost Per Label. Large, separate ink tanks for cyan, magenta, yellow and black keep the cost per label low. In fact, LX2000e’s cost per label is among the lowest of all desktop colour inkjet printers currently available near its price.
- Fast Print Speeds of up to 152mm per second. While many desktop label printers boast of fast print speeds, most of those quoted print speeds are unusable for producing quality labels. LX2000e’s print speed of up to 152 per second produces professional-looking labels without sacrificing print quality.
Printer drivers are included for Windows 7/10, along with Bartender Ultralite and NiceLabel SE Primera Edition Software (both for Windows) to format label designs, add barcodes, QR codes, etc. Most other popular graphic design programs for Windows can be used to design and print labels.
|LX2000e brochure EN||[PDF, 3.73 MB]|
Inquiry for a price
Please fill in the inquiry form for a special price and send it to us: