DNP R300 Resin Thermal Transfer Flat Head Ribbon
The R300 is DNP's general-purpose resin ribbon for resistant thermal transfer prints that is ideally suited for various challenging situations. It provides excellent quality of the printed image as well as chemical resistance and durability.
The R300’s wide-ranging label adaptability and high-speed printing capacity make it the most varied resin of its kind. It is print energy-efficient, has significant competitive advantage in regards to abrasion and resistance to solvents and is designed with DNP’s standard anti-static and back coat features with the aim of protecting and extending the life of the printheads. In addition, like all ribbons in the DNP product range, the R300 is an edge definition industry leader, producing dark, dense images which improve scan rates.
- Resistance to heat of up to 170°C
- Excellent quality of print at high speed using less print energy
- Extreme durability and solvent resistance
- Wide-ranging label adaptability which increases application options
- UL recognized/CSA approved
- Unmatched edge definition for dark, thick images improving barcode scan rates
- DNP’s especially designed back coat features for printhead protection
- Most cost-effective resin with DNP’s unparalleled abrasion resistance
- Anti-static for easy operation and prolonged printhead life
|R300-Technical-Data-Sheet-EN-0817||[PDF, 459.37 KB]|
Inquiry for a price
Please fill in the inquiry form for a special price and send it to us: